Christian Elliott was born in Richmond, Indiana, and grew a desire for shotgun sports in Greenwood, Indiana. Beginning his shooting journey in Edinburgh, Indiana, at Atterbury shooting complex in 2009. Excelling through the Scholastic Clay Target Program, Christian fostered his talent and advanced to the National Skeet Shooting Association. Christian would go on to claim several accolades to include Sub JR. 4-Gun High Average Leader in only his second year in NSSA.
Christian would soon develop a curiosity in the Olympic style of clay target shooting. Joining USA Shooting in the spring of 2013, he competed at his first selection match in Fort Benning, Georgia. Over the short period of three years, Christian would go on to earn several positions on the Junior National Team and achieve international success. In 2016 Christian was invited to become a member of the elite competition team the United States Army Marksmanship Unit. Among his time thus far at the USAMU and a member of the USA National Team he has a plethora on national and international competition experience and success.
In the past few years Christian has excelled within the international skeet scene. At the 2019 Pan American Games he won gold in Men’s Skeet and at the 2022 International Shooting Sports Federation World Championship he earned silver. Christian is looking to make his Olympic debut in Paris.
- 2023 ISSF World Championships: Gold, Men's Skeet Team
- 2023 ISSF Rabat World Cup: Gold, Men’s Skeet Team; Silver Skeet Mixed Team
- 2022 ISSF World Championships: Silver, Men's Skeet Team
- 2022 Championship of the Americas: Gold, Men’s Skeet Team; Silver, Mixed Team Skeet
- 2022 ISSF Osijek World Cup: Silver, Men’s Skeet Team
- 2019 Pan American Games: Gold, Men's Skeet
- 2017 ISSF Porpetto Junior World Cup, Silver, Men’s Skeet